Monday, December 05, 2005

New Ger On The Blog


Today's colour BLUE

New on the bolg.. also dun know wat to say... *yawn*

So suay yesterday.. go to a fucking condo to play mahjong... imagine first time in my life go in to a condo still have to pay one dollar and u can only park in certain lots..... Laguna Park Condo at this Marine Parade... Marine Parade got all the weird and crazy people now got crazy condo also(of cos got nice people also la.. but only a minority)... lagi worst when i reverse to park my van kanna a fucking tree that cannot even grow straight and burst my rear window! CCB! sianzzz.. straight away no mood to work today and message to say i on urgent leave... then mj only win $28 not even enough for me to buy three day's cigarette...

Today spent the whole day driving the stupid one eye van around trying to get it fix.. still have to bring the van from AMK to go down all the way to Tuas tomorrow and leave the van there..

Today never go out never mj.. so tired after going around Singapore.. Bishan.. Ubi.. Alexandra.. Tuas.. AMK... home... once reach home play with my BayBi liao gone case.. sleep.. imagine my bro buy the Shilin "Tempura" for me I can wake up eat half way liao sleep again with the half packet of it in my hand then wake up to eat agin.. hohhooho... shack man...