Saturday, August 04, 2007

Yeah! My first Birthday present~!

Althought my birthday is not here yet but its around the corner.. I have received my first birthday present from my friends..(yipee)

Here it is~! two Esprit watches~




















Both of them are added to my collections.. now I have eight watches.. only two hands seven days a week.. kekekeke...



Last time I don't really wear a watch cos I think too ma fan to take them on and off.. but now I wear them everyday.. the first one I have is this white one.. cheap and nice.. the cheapest of them all...




The second one is a Guess watch.. Pinky!



Then comes Greeny and Blacky Red...







Next is Titus... Goldie.. not because its gold in colour but because of the two goldfish inside...



Here comes my favourate... Esprit Black Leather... simple and nice.. goes with anything...

I am happy to welcome the two new members to the watch family... And I thanks those who made it come true.. kekeke... Thanks Sisters~