Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!! 2008!!

Wow so fast another year has passed.. today still have to work half day... sianzzz.. after work I went to classmates house to do my assignment...
After assignment I meet Dionna at The Gallery Hotel for New Year Eve dinner.. the dinner so ex.. almost $100 per pax... kill me I also won't pay to eat there... but luckily.. Dionna is treating me.. cos she got complimentary voucher and Roy couldn't make it.. poor Roy.. kekek..
The food is nice... especially the oyster.. so nice... I think I ate more then 10.. hahaha...
This is only some of it that I ate... there is a lot of dishes.. and deserts...

Ain't those cute...
The cheese cakes are fabulous.... but of cos the best is yet to come...
CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!! How sinful can it get... I am going to be FAT!! Really FAT!!! FAT PIG!!! But I dun care I must eat!!!
We dip the strawberries, apples and grapes.. the grapes got no seeds somemore.. how good can it get??!!!
Look at the cute tiny grapes covered in chocolate~~~ yummy~~~ *drool*
It's sooooooooooo sinful~ but it will be a greater sin not to put it in my mouth! hummp!
I have to help clear away the sins... kekekekeke...
The scallop was great too~ Dionna helping out to clear the sinful stuff.. hahaha.. we r ur saviour.... hahaha..
I am too busy helping the world to clear all the sinful stuff I got no time to take more pictures ... kekeke...
Rrrrrriiiinnngggg~ "Wei.." "Wei.. April... I think I saw your fren Dionna.." "U saw Dionna? Where?" "Gallery Hotel lor... " "Where r u?" "I at the 4th floor of Gallery hotel... " "Is it.. U saw Dionna? I with Dionna wat.. Y u never see me??"
Who would have thought I would see Princess Koda here.. hahaha.. she so rich man... spent so much to eat New Year Eve Buffet... (no wonder she grown so fat...muahahaha...)
But we lagi better.. not even count down yet we left Gallery Hotel le... kekeke... Oh.. Princess Koda and me r both very smelly cos we never go home after work at all.. ha....

After we left Gallery Hotel we head for Downtown East.. there is sooo many people there... all waiting for countdown...
Once after countdown everyone start spraying all the snow spray... so fun.. next time I also wan to buy...
See my hair so dirty with all the snow....
and I call Aom to with him a Happy New Year... (*blush*)

Happy New Year Everyone.. Wishing your all the best!!! :p