Monday, June 09, 2008

Update

yo.. its been a while since I blog.. hehe.. cos nothing much is happening around me la... other then the EXAM is coming up this week.. and I still having honeymoon period with Carter.. I still haven touch on any of the revision yet... will start today after work...
Juz to update my frens.. I am fine.. doing great.. especially after I found someone who is good to me.. hehe... and is not hate by Babe.. haha... I am so worried that he will not like him.. cos he practically dislike everyone.. hahaha... ur should be thinking y i bother if my frens like him a not... hmmm... cos i treasure our frenship lor... and if my frens dun like him then most likely we will go out less often... with him or my frens cos they will not wan to see him mah.. so it will juz worsen the relationship or frenship... so I am really happy that all is well... at least babe say he feel neutral.. never dislike and never like..( better that dislike lor...) hehe...
Carter is sweet.. almost everyday he will buy breakfast for me... he will accompany me and Lighter for walks.. bring Shannen and me go shopping...( of cos he irritate Shannen and Lighter sometimes.. hee..)when I am lazy we will juz slack at home...(which is my favourite program.. ha..) and nowadays I can sleep early le.. no more late nightz for me.. shiok!
I like school holiday.. the road is not so pack and so does the clinic.. hee...
Juz to let ur know all is well.. if there is anything interesting I will update ur..