Monday, August 04, 2008

Mind Bogging!!

I received an email by one of my fren and its soooo farnee... its all about the "signs of China" kakaka...
yayaya I know guys nowadays are more sissy.. but do they have to put a skirt on to go toilet??? hahaha...

Not only guys have to wear a skirt.. they have to become a mole in order to go to the toilet..hee..

Ya right.. dun masturbate urself..

If someone had stolen me how am I suppose to call the police????

Ok.. if u r a handicap u cannot use.. u can only use if u r DEFORMED!!

Wat the hell they r trying to say??? so can wash or juz pee.. anyway I not gonna wash the toilet.. the most I will juz flush...

Now wan to die also have restricted place lor... wat if I die there?? will they kill me again??? hahaha...

???? so I treasure the use or treasure the toilet paper??

Caution!! quick~ go butt ur head against the wall!!! hahaha..


When u slip please slip carefully to avoid hitting other objects and human.. kakaka...


When U decided to fall in please do not disturb the fishes... kakaka..

Dustbin also got bowel lor...

???????????????

This is the one I like best..! can anyone tell me who feed their private to the fishes?? hehehe... I only know guys feed their private to pussy... cannot imagine the guys hanging their gugu giao around the pond... hahaha...