Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloooooooweeeeeeeennnnn~~

Its Halloween again.. most of the Halloween we always dress up for party.. this year I never go cos DAMN IT!! Saturday I have to go work.. haizzz... but my frens r going.. and I am drawing their faces... hehehe.. this is the result.. the pic not very clear cos I use my phone to take the pictures... and lack of strong lighting.. never mind they took some with their camera.. when they send to me I will upload theirs again.. if I ever got them.. (some fren take pictures liao dun know keep home for wat.. never pass to fren one lor.. I believe ur got fren like that also.. either they never send u the pic or it takes years before u get to see the pics..)

Ok.. this is Babe.. he looks wayang right? wonder wat he is dressing up as? maybe some wayang character??



Still wondering....
...
.....
........
..........
.............
................
.....................
.........................
.............................
...................................
.........................................
He is the queen in Alice in Wonderland!



The evil chongsam lady ghost~





The Cina ghost with cartoon Queen??


The broken dirty army doll ghost???




hahaha.. it was fun juz doing the makeup for them.. who say need to go party then can enjoy? i enjoyed myself tonight.. during this haloweeennn night.. sleep tight.. dun let the Pontianak bite... hahahaha...