Thursday, November 23, 2006

How sad can life be?


Yesterday I read a book "Marley & me".. A very sad book.. I simply just cried while reading the book.. Any animal lovers will surley cry after reading it.. it was such a sad book.. now I cannot imagine my life without my baby.. Lighter... She will alway be with me when ever I want.. I do not want to be the only one who makes the decision one day... I hope she live a life so long and healthy no one can imagine.. I do not want her to leave me.. at all..
How can a dog's life be around 10 yrs.. its not enought.. at least not enough for me.. I want her to be there when I am happy, sad, angry... get married.. with babies... growing old.. I want her to be wherever I am... i want her just to be with me forever....


Life most disturbing experience..