Saturday, November 11, 2006

With or Without?


With boyfriend or without boyfriend does it matters? I have a friend who tell me cos I have a boyfriend so he will definately not go after me.. what is it with boyfriend? Am I not a person anymore if I have a boyfriend? I mean its not as if we really must have sex if you go after me right? I am not married and I still can choose.. If no one goes after me when I have a boyfriend then how can I choose??? Josephnie says that this kinda man is a good man cos they dun go after other person's girlfriend.. really?? If the guy don't go after the girl he like just because she have a boyfriend how would they know that they may actually be the perfect couple?? It also shows me that the guy don't really like the girl.. cos if he really like her he will still go after her right?