Sunday, July 29, 2007

Golf

When to the Sembawang Country Club today to find Dionna who is playing golf there.. To me it always seems like so easy to play golf.. at least it look easy.. all u have to do is swing and hit the ball... But the fact is that its so difficult~! I think my position looks farnee too.. after a few swing (really swing lor cos i just swinging there without hitting the ball trying to get the position right) I am so tired.. I think it really is a good exercise... few swings I sweating le.. imagine if I have to hit 100 balls! Think I will have to practise more first... (Ya I wear slippers to play golf.. so wat?! Next time then i wear track shoes la... I got bring but lazy to change.. can a not..)


See.... people who know how to play got better position.. look nice too... (better outfit too and of cos not wearing slippers.. wear slippers also never mind mah~)






Maybe I will give it a try for a few time first.. If I like it maybe I will hire a instructor.. liew my shoulder is aching from all the swings... :(