Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Swarovski

My first Swarovski Crystal Pendant...





Its in a shape of a cat.. I am an animal lover... so I like it a lot.. would be better if its a dog.. Anyway its a whole lot better then those my "Babe" bought for "Nic".. all so orbit.... I realise that most Swarovski Crystal pendant comes with leather string.. wouldn't it be nicer if it comes with just silver necklace? i think I prefer silver necklace.. cos I can wear it while I am bathing.. save the time of taking it off.. On leather string.. I have no choice but to take it off every time I bath.. or else the sting will become smelly sooner or later.. I thought of taking the pendant out and replace it with my white gold necklace.. but the ring on the pendant is too small to take out of the leather string.. If I really wan to take it out I have to spoil the leather necklace.. which is actually quite nice.. So I think I just have to take it out everyday... Haizzz... Nothing is perfect...


Saw something weird yesterday...








So out of curiosity (which kills the cat.. and going to kill me) I tried messaging the text on the human advert.... I got a reply telling me its not the right ad tag that i message.. I go to the website.. it didn't tell me much about this ad tag thing also.. I wonder what the whole thing is about.. whoever doing this is really good cos I am so curious I keep thinking about it.. anyone knows anything about this please let me know... and I really want to kill whoever who thought of this!!