Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday~

Today keep raining non stop.. actually wanted to just stay home to slack.. but my irritating father is going crazy over a newspaper that was not bought yesterday.. cos of him I have to go out to find the newspaper.. lucky for me.. My boyfriend got the paper.. So I meet him for dinner..

Stop by at Caltex to fill up the tank and bought something worth buying...
Only $9.90 for twelve packets of Ribena~! What a buy! One packet of this is selling more then a dollar outside... Think tomorrow drop by to buy some more..



After dinner we went for a walk.. Since we are out might as well loiter around.. We decided to head for the new AMK HDB Hub.. nothing much there just some shop selling normal stuff.. i bought 2 jackets for my work use...


$19 only




$24



I wonder why the nicer ones are cheaper.. doesn't make sense..


The cinema from the out side is nothing fantastic also.. what interest me is the arcade.. you can find aunties and uncles sitting around this machine.. the machine has full of sweets and they have to scope the sweets to drop it on a platform that will push the sweets out.. and when the sweets drop out.. if it hit the checker you have a go for the jackpot.. which if you win will have a soft toy.. and its not easy at all.. and each time u scope the sweets you are paying a dollar... so expensive~! Imagine I use ten dollar I can buy a lot of packets of menthols can eat till lao sai~ and they are throwing money in that machine for that soft toy.. I think they can buy more soft toy with that money... I think during my free time I shall try to invent something to cheat all these people.. I just need everyone to give me a dollar.. then i will be millionaire...

Think Singapore is too boring that is why those people rather sit around this stupid machine to waste their time and money away... I hope that when I am old I will not do such stupid stuff... I rather sit around the table to win more money.. Anyway Mahjong is good for the brain too..