Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Being Alone... and Happy..

I think now I am in the stage of hibernation.. I think I am starting to feel that I am better being alone.. anyway I am preparing to be alone for the rest of my life... actually being alone is good... u can do watever u wan.. dun have to care abt anyone's feeling.. ( like bf maybe) Those who have heard before should know that before end of this year if I am not married..
possibilities of getting married will drop to like 0.05%.. hehe.. good also la... no commitment.. can juz spent as and when I like... dun have to worry abt anyone else other then me and my parents... dun have to report to anyone.. can arrange watever program I like... I think wat I need is just frens... think frens are more important cos they will always be with me they are the one who I can really talk to (they won't be jealous or start to give out rules that u have to follow...) frens are the one that can only really understand me well..
I enjoy having small gathering and juz sit there to chat and complain... and do siao siao stuff... I think I am a really selfish kinda person when it somes to relationship... maybe its mean for me to be left alone... :) When I "bully" my BF and he give in to me I always feel guilty... like I am some big bad bully.. and he like so ke lianz like that.. which overall makes me feel bad... I feel like an evil arsehole! Why am I with someone when I will feel bad about myself every other day??? Maybe I am too demanding? Or just plain selfish?? Being alone maybe I won't feel so bad...