Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Dark Knight

Watched the Dark Knight on Sunday... My comment?? Not so nice lor... a bit draggy actually...



But I think I like to watch The Joker.. His acting is great.. really siao siao lor.. kakakak... and I like Two Face also... Freaky.. kakaka..

Batman got nothing interesting.. not much new gadget.. boring.. action not nice.. a bit slow and stone.. kakaka.. but the actor is handsome.. think prefer to see him without mask...
and I really dun like the leading actress lor.. she is damn ugly lor.. and two rich man fighting over her somemore.. wat is fair man?? I think even if this is a show only I also think its not fair or the director is blind.. I dun even think she is even a bit attractive at all lor... I am sooo shock...
She the leading actress lor.. i think any LuLu Nancy also can be leading actress liao.. somemore i think her face a bit like old dog.. like got slagging cheeks like that... bla~
(actually I dun really like to watch Batman so the last movie I dun know if she is also the leading actress I juz know the beautiful catwoman acted by Michelle Pfeiffer and I am so sad why she not with batmman lor...Michelle Pfeiffer sooo alluring... and where did Robin go???)
Anyway I dun like to watch batman movies.. only cos my fren says its soooooo nice.. (better then transformer) then I go watch one... I still think Transformer nicer... ( Dionna, Roy, My Bro, My sister in law and Me all think its not nice.. ONly Carter think its nice... ) My bro even say its a bit bo liao.. haha.. say i bluff him say its very good.. I am also victim ok... its Pamela who say its very good... bla~
Anyway the trailer of The Mummy 3: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor (2008) seems very nice!