Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dionna's best fren

Now I know I am Dionna's best fren.. kakaka.. cos during her house warming she showed us her wedding album.. of cos it will have her families photo inside.. but she have quite limited space... so photo with her frens is very limited.. then I spot these pictures..
This is the only page with her frens inside that I know of...( fren's page I think only this page also lei... if I never remember wrongly.. :p)


This is obviously me...with Dionna... only two of us... (I think I saw a little cleavage.. of cos is me la...)


This is Roy.. with of cos his two best pal.. David and Richie...
And this shows that obviously she dun like Chermaine... (Dionna pls dun try to deny anymore.. we all know...) we still can see a bit of Diana and Amanda...
So this conclude that Dionna like me the best and I am one of her best fren.. kakaka... (Nicole I know u really wan to be Dionna's best fren.. but.. haizzz.. sad to say.. u have to try harder... kakakaka)