Thursday, September 20, 2007

Gone in 120 mins

My babe wrote something about wat will u wan to do when u know that u r going to die 2 hrs later...
(http://doggoespunk.blogspot.com/2007/09/gone-in-120-mins.html)
Actually I dun know wat I will do.. maybe i will juz sit there and stare into space... cos 120min u can do nothing much.. imagine u drive back to home already take u around 30mins u left with only 90mins..then if u go home no one is at home u have to call them back by the time they all come back maybe u still have 60 min.. but after thinking.. y u need to call them back for???? (I rather call my work place and scold everybody that i dislike...hohoooho.. And scold those people who dun appreciate me and tell them now they wan to appreciate also cannot liao.. hehe )

think i rather spent time in the hospital and write a letter to all of my family and frens and mail them the letter.. then i juz die in the hospital better... since after i die they still have to sent me back to the hospital mortuary... can save on the transport fee... really think there is nothing much to do with 120mins.. maybe a quickie before i die.. haha... anyway the doctor also very CB la.. left with 120min then tell him.. hehe..
I cannot really remember most of my dreams expect for the triplets one that is very vivid to me... cos i really feel so sad so very sad till i think its real... i dreamt that i had triplets and all of them r boys!!! if i pregnant i got one boy i very sad already.. (one only throw in dustbin maybe no one will notice..) imagine i got triplets and all of them r boys!! (CB how to throw three together???!!!!) that is the saddest dream i ever dreamt.. so wat is 120 mins.. triplets that r all boys r more scary ok.. if u got 120 mins left its not so bad.. cos u juz make use of the 120 mins.. but triplets that r all boys???!!! u have to spent ur life with them..!!! think i rather have 120 mins left if i have them...
( ' _________ ' ")