Friday, September 07, 2007

Shy or Bossy

Went out with mr R.T today... we had prata then I show him around and bring him to two seaside.. the view was nice.. a lot of clouds in the sky.. he as usual is so farnee.. told me some jokes which after listening I cant stop laughing.. after that he suggested we go foot massage..(actually I dun like lor.. cos fucking painful.. but I still go lor..)when we reached the shop he was standing at the entrance there is a lot of people inside.. I was standing behind him.. then he say "go and ask" I go and ask the person if there is anymore vacancy for one foot massage but she say have to wait.. so mr R.T who have the concept that if u pay u dun have to wait dun wan the foot massage.. (phew~ heng ar..( - _ -"))





Then something strike me.. he like to boss people around lor~ hehe.. then I start to tease him.. say he like to boss people around lor.. cos yesterday when we r shopping around he saw a stall selling CDs then he heard the song they playing is very nice.. he tell me to check which disc they playing.. after i ask the guy, the guy pass me the CD.. then I pass to mr R.T... then mr R.T ask me how much.. then I ask the guy how much.. the guy say $8.. then I tell mr R.T $8... then mr R.T pass me $10.. then i pass the guy $10.. then the guy pass me $2.. then i pass mr R.T $2.. haha.. ur must have think y so troublesome.. he ask himself then pass the money himself faster right? i also dun know y he dun wan to talk to the guy himself.. some more we r all standing together lor.. dun know he dun like to talk to stranger cos he shy or he simply like bossing around.. haha..

Oh ya.. I told him about the cuddly teddy bear and I juz jokingly ask him to buy..(cos i bought him a birthday present and he wan to buy me a birthday present in return..) he really say ok lor! then I say "I never say the bear how much u so fast say ok wait very ex how?".. he say a bear the least ex one will be around $20+ the most ex maybe around $200.. haha I tell him then very sure he will buy for me the bear liao cos his budget range is so high.. a bear for $200.. my one only $32.. haha.. so happy.. if he really buy then i call the bear mr R.T.. hehe... anyway mr R.T got very smooth hand.. smoother then mine.. hee..