Friday, September 28, 2007

School


Today is my second day of school.. so long never go school liao.. Surprisingly i am quite into it.. remember last time i go school all i do is sleep, gossip with classmates, irritate teachers and being an ah lian..(i actually enjoy doing that a lot.. how i wish i could go back to my seconday school years.. *sob*) now i go school i never sleep lei.. and i am not sleepy at all.. hehehe.. Now my company is sending me to a course as a CARE officer.. haha..surprisingly i am eligible for the course.. hehehe.. imagine me giving psychological and emotional support for those who r traumatise or in stress.. hahaa.. cannot imagine that.. think i will juz slap them to calm them down.. muahahaha... i have become a CARE Bear.. hehe..

Anyway.. personally i think i am a very sentimental, kind, caring, emotional, loving and most importantly compassionate person la.. hahahahahhaa... (dun act puke hor.. deeply in ur heart ur know i am like that hor.. hehehe..)