Monday, September 10, 2007

World's Worst Disaster


World's Worst Disaster you can never imagine.. the whole sky has fallen on me.. but not kill me.. it is trying to torture me.. dropping on me and making me die also cannot dun die also cannot..(kill me kill me~!!) its like u must breath.. but yet its hard for u to breath... its like some one standing on ur back..(CB la.. dun disturb la.. get off la!) its like some one has tied up ur hand and stuff peanuts in ur nostril...(sound so perverted) if breath the peanuts will go in ur lungs.. dun breath u will die... so u can only breath slowly.. very slowly.. so slowly that u think u r dying... so slowly ur lungs r bursting... so that the peanuts wont move in to ur breathing tracks ... u have to close ur eyes to really imagine it.. its like starving u for weeks then tie u up and put the food and water in front of u (peanuts still in nostril ok..) but u cannot eat.. its like pulling ur nails out and throwing salt all over them all over and over again.... its like using a rake to open up ur back.. its worst then a fish without water... an elephant without trunk... lighter without me... me without lighter!!
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!! WHY HAS MY COMPANY BLOCKED OUR MSN.. wat am i suppose to do~!!! God please save this poor soul by giving me back my msn... or else i really have to buy a 2nd hand laptop juz for chatting..... at least help me find a cheap laptop.. plsssssssssssss..