Saturday, November 17, 2007

Disclaimer

Yes I wan to disclaim... I dun like to beat about the bush.. so I will juz say it straight...
I believe some of the things I said in my blog may not be nice and the way I criticise the people or making fun of people is crude.. but halooo~ if you dun like it (maybe cos u r petty, u cannot take jokes or u cannot accept the facts..) you can dun come and see wat i write.. I never force anyone to come and see wat i write here.. and i only invited my friends to view my blog.. if u r not happy about it.. even if u stumble across my blog (then too bad lor).. you can simply dun come.. I have the rights to state my views and thought or whatever the fuck I wan.. and of cos if u wan to hate me go ahead.. anyone who knows me know that I am a very straight person I like to make crude jokes and remarks... (i won't care a shit even if u dun like me.. cos i got my own frens who do.. and i dun like people who cannot accept the facts) if i dun like anyone i dun mind showing it (although now i try not to be mean.. cos everybody got feelings) but too bad if u wan to dig on it cos i will not care a shit at all...
Lastly.. THIS IS MY BLOG NOT YOURS I WILL DO ANYTHING I WAN HERE SO IF U DUN LIKE IT U CAN SIMPLY FUCK OFF!!

(To my frens... thanks for accepting who I am.. I do appreciate it.. and thanks for the support and help through out my life..)