Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sistic Sucks!

Recently I bought a few tickets online for Linkin Park concert. I collect my ticket at Junction 8 and waited for almost 20 to 30 mins cos a lady in front of me is choosing seats. This lady is soooo irritating.. she juz keep asking the staff to check and check for her then she even call ( maybe her family members or friends..) to check if the seats are ok... she is irritating enough and her son is worst.. keep playing with the queue bar... feel like smacking his face (没家教!!) I thought that by right all seats are generated by the computer system? There is even a sign saying that right in front of the counter! Online its also stated " Whichever way you choose to buy your tickets, the best available seats at the time of purchase are allocated automatically by the same centralised seat inventory, and on a first come first served basis. " What for I buy online cannot choose seats and still have to queue so long to collect the tickets?? The most ironic thing is the tickets actually printed "Cut the queue click the bar! www.sistic.com.sg"on the ticket. That is what I have done but I will not get the seats I preferred and I still have to queue so long just to collect the tickets cos somebody is choosing the seats. What a Fucking lousy system! Why are we paying the same price and given different treatment? Next time I will just buy up front at the counter since I could choose a seat I preferred. Your should do the same.. and let those queuing behind you wait!