Thursday, November 22, 2007

Water very cold...


Today I was at the counter with Rose.. she ask me to suggest some christian name for her son... I am ok with it so I ask her wats the surname.. she say the surname is KOH.. so after lunch I went back to the counter and give her some suggestion like Ethan Koh... she say not nice say it sounds like "eaten"... after a while she came to me and say there is this King Cole.. and ask me Cole sound nice a not.. so I reply her " Cole Koh... sound like "cold cold".. hahaha.." then of cos she forget about the name Cole... after an hour later she ask me... "Juz now I saw the professor name is Walter... Walter nice a not?" "Walter? Nice! Juz nice! It goes very well with Cole! you call him Walter Cole Koh la.. (water cold cold) hahahaha....!" so I happily laugh at her suggestions... muahahaha..
Then I ask her wat she thinks about Dexter.. and when she tried to repeat after me it was so farnee.. she cannot pronounce the X.. she is juz like my mother... cannot pronounce the X, S, R.. hahaha.. like old people... she pronounce it as "dat ter" muahahhaa... then I say forget it u cannot even pronounce the name! hahaha.. then she ask me old people how to say Esplanade so I tell her they will say "Ap per nat" hahaha...
In the end I found a nice name for her boy.. Cayden Koh.. nice right? unique and nice.. goes very well with the surname... Rose like the name a lot.. so good for her... most importantly.. she can pronounce it.. muahahaha....
Princess Koda say we should find a plant name for her son cos her name is Rose mah.. the first name that comes in my mind is Cactus.. hahaha.. nice mah.. Cactus Koh.. so nice.. kekeeke..
Oh almost forgot.. Princess Koda ask Rose wat is her son chinese name.. Rose say its Jun Wei.. and the siao cha bo juz keep laughing like a horny bitch..
she thinking that Jun Wei is the dick very big~~ ( ~_________~ ") (doesn't make sense at all...)