Monday, October 22, 2007

Company DnD

Its been awhile since my last company Dinner and Dance..(ur must be thinking DnD once a yr one mah.. but I always never go lor.. haha..) Dun really like to attent to my company's activities..cos I find most of them boring... wasting my time..(althought I may not have any programs either..rather slack at home.. hohoho..)But this year bo bian cos I know I have won something.. nothing ex thought cos its the 80th prize.. but still must go and take right.. (ur must be wondering how come haven go I know I won something le.. cos kelong one la.. haven start they already draw the lucky draw le... ) but at least I know i never win the big prizes lor.. cos i already won the small prize le.. so this year our DnD theme is "around the world" so we suppose to dressed up as people around the world.. its no problem for me cos it a chance for me to wear my Vietnam clothes.. cos since after i bought it i only wear once.. during Chinese new year.. so now i can wear it again after its been in my closet for so long..
My Vietnam costume... (my colleague all say i look very decent in this.. like very pure and innocent..*puke* i know ur also wan to puke.. i also cannot stand it.. hohohoh.. actually on my right hand is a stick of cigarette.. hohohoh..)

and princess koda dressed up as a Korean ger..(juz nice for her cos she dun look fat in it..and she look nice in it.. maybe she should wear it permanently.. hohohoh..)

she looks cute like that... (*puke*)

I think I look like a Vietnam ghost... (boo!)

anyway there is also a lot of people who dressed up as Singaporean.. hohohoho...
Dr Wee wee dressed up as Mr Bean.. hohohoh.. so he is from England.. hohohoh...

And he dressed up as "黄飞鸿" also.. hohoho.. from China... kekeke..

Our Nursing Managers as "妃" from China and Sister Oh as Singaporean.. hahaha..

Most of the time I think I and ah Yan juz keep going up and down to the car park.. she juz accompany me to go smoke cos its so boring there... after the whole thing we collect our prize and went home.. after reaching home i decided to see wat i got.. cos princess koda say it is wat she wanted but she din get...
The box is medium size la.. but around Lighter's height only a bit higher..

After opening it.. it looks like this.. a mini tower fan... interesting...

open the box and wala... nice fan.. looks nice... colour nice... not bad... althought its cost price only $39.90...

it has a handle at the back which makes it very easy to carry around and its very light.. so glad i got this..( nenene.. princess koda didn't get it.. :p for ur info she got a cooler box or something like that.. and she is the one thinking who got it must be very suay.. hohohoho... and she got it!! hahaha.. )
wanted to give the fan to Lighter.. but my father say he wans.. he say he will exchange with Lighter by letting Lighter use the big standing fan.. so since he wan it i give it to him..(actually Lighter also no need fan la..)
Hope that next yr i got some thing more expensive.. hohohoho...