Sunday, October 14, 2007

Heart Pain..

My poor Lighter.. yesterday night brought her roller blading.. today my dad notice that she walks funny... after some observation we confirm that something is wrong with her left hind leg.. i thought she got a sprain.. but no... actually is her paw.. a broken blister.. must be very painful... we spray some spirit on it to prevent infection..(my dad care a lot abt Lighter although he always disturb her and complain abt her..)
Around 3 plus meet Dionna to play golf... Nicole message me and told me she brought her son to Harbour Front to make a bear.. Her son named her bear Kaven.. nice name.. cute bear too.. but I still like my naked R.T. more... hee..
This is Kaven... Happy Birthday Kaven~..

I bought a pair of gloves for myself.. cos I dun wan to end up like Lighter.. I dun wan blisters on my paws too... hehe... they got the gloves in pink colour.. very nice lei.. but I chosen the white ones.. cos I think easier to go with any colour clothing..(and I not so cha bo also lor) hehe..(any way my one the logo got pink colour also.. hohooho)

My posture today not good.. never mind will try to work on it..

I bought a card for the golf balls.... $10 for 200 balls... Dionna's instructor say we should buy the card now.. cos next time they are charging $5 for the cards.. so now one of my assets is 200 golf balls.. hahaha...

After the game I meet my mum at my 5th auntie's house.. I wonder wat special occasion is it.. so many people there.. its my auntie's birthday nor... so eat my dinner there and brought my mum home.. she wanted to go Sing Song.. but she ta bao a lot of things liao so dun wan to go le..
After I reached home I realise Lighter condition has gone a bit worse cos she is like walking with juz three of her legs.. my dad suggest we wrap up her leg..(I got the same idea too..) so I caught hold of Lighter with her head covered with towel.. while my father spray spirit and apply antibiotic ointment on her paw.. after applying the medication we wrap up her leg.. she is very uncomfortable with her leg wrap and keep kicking that leg when she walks.. very farnee.. but my heart pain to see her in pain...


Bought some DVD few days ago.. some show I watch le.. some haven... this one highly recommanded by my dad.. he say very very nice.. I haven watch.. will watch when I am free..

This is one of my favourite cartoon.. The Simpsons.. now in movie.. hehehe.. nice.. those who like to watch cartoon or The Simpson.. this is a must watch.. one of the part I cried.. hohoho.. I always cry when I watch movie.. I am sooo 感性... hohoho..

This one is simply horrible.. make my tears flow like an open tap.. damn it! must watch!

Sorry that my movie review is so back dated.. bo bian cos I seldom go to the theater so I have to wait for the CLEAR DVD to come out.. hehehe...