Monday, October 22, 2007

Kanna Con!!!

I am sooo sad.. i feel so pathetic... I KANNA CON!!! I am con by "FUNMOBILE" (not so fun after all!!) I can't really remember how i go to the website already... but I registered at fun mobile cos i thought after surfing the web i might have something to download.. and as usual i didn't really read at the terms and condition of the registration.. (nowadays who really read the terms and condition???) after surfing the web i realise i have nothing to download from there.. so i totally forgotten abt this stupid fucking website.. until recently i got my phone bill...
WAT THE FUCK!! I am charged $99.80 for FM services.. wat the hell is that??? so I call Starhub customer service to check.. at first I thought is the activation the the radio services on my phone ( cos the FM word but then again i activated the radio like months ago.. and even activation also not so ex mah... ) then the staff told me its for a third party service provider.. she say maybe its some downloading services.. i told her i never download anything.. so she say she will sent an email to them.. and on the same time i could call the third party service provider on Monday to check with them... on and off i got receive messages from the FunMobile but i thought its juz some advert so i juz ignore it... so i was thinking are they charging me for the advert?? so i decided to sent a message to stop the advert.. so today I called them i told them i din download anything from their web and why are they charging me?? they told me i am charged the day i registered on their web.. cos its written there they will bill me weekly for $9.98 for registering.. but then i told them i never download anything from them.. they say that downloading will be a separate charge... (wat the fuck!! where still got register liao have to pay then download pay separately one??? all the web now only charge for the things u download mah.. if anyone.. juz anyone know register only will have to pay and download pay separately who will wan to register???) now i am stuck.. cos he say got terms and condition.. they have already disclaim.. there is nothing i can do... but i ask him why they charge me one lump sum after 10 weeks??? then he told me cos i sign up for two different account!!! CHAO CHEE BYE!!! register to the same company y need so many account??? they are obviously out to con people lor!!! so there are charging me $19.96 every week lor!! I was so angry and trapped i dun wan to talk to them anymore.. cos there is nothing i can do cos the fucking guy keep saying its stated in the terms and condition... ya i never read lor.. so its a lesson learned! before i put down the phone the staff ask me if i wan to cancel the account... i told him i already sent sms to cancel.. but he told me i only cancel one account!!! cancel also have to cancel two.. u see they out to con!! i so angry i tell him to cancel everything thing.. and better erase my name... and the worst part.. he told me they will be billing me for another 4 weeks for the last cycle ones.. !!! so i have to pay them another $79.84!!! total $179.64!!!( the best part is i never got anything in return!! cos i never download anything!!) imagine this amount i can pay for my 2 months lunch lei.. fucking hell...!! and the sms which looks like an advert.. u actually have to scroll down to see that they have renewed ur registration... if one look u thought its an advert will u really scroll down to see the content below??? FUCKING HELL!!! they r 100% out to con!! imagine this.. i am actually working so i can afford to pay.. but all those student and ignorant children how? they r those who will really go to all these website.. so better tell ur relatives young brother or sisters and friends... its an expensive lesson learned!! so ur better beware of FUNMOBILE and any other website.. better read the terms and condition first!(curse FunMobile to be FlankMobile)