Monday, October 01, 2007

Gosh~!

Today babykoda aka Pinky got a new hair cut.. my god... its not very bad la.. but its bad lor.. cannot understand y people juz like to 丑化自己 Nic also like that.. pretty people like to make themselves ugly and ugly people trying very hard to make themselves pretty.. so ironic...

Think she wear push up today.. normally dun look so big lei..(she getting more and more "ba ba"...)
Did a trial of hand washing today.. dun like to wear stupid mask.. always leave mark on my face and its so hard to breath.....
Dun know when I have little Johnny with me...

See the marks...

This is a clip I took quite a while ago of hysterical Lighter... (maybe she juz asking it to shut up.. "shut up! shut up!ur hurting my ears!"..

This I took today.. hee...

Oh ya... in case ur never visit my friendster.. this is one of the most farnee video clip... enjoy~

Crazy Japanese Port-O-Potty Prank - For more of the funniest videos, click here