Wednesday, October 17, 2007

David's Mum Birthday

16 October 2007 I work till around 4pm.. I head straight down to Sembawang Country Club.. the weather was bad.. raining.. when I reach the club my first instinct was to parked at sheltered areas.. it was common sense right? If u can dun take an umbrella y u need to park else where? Just when I turn into the sheltered place a car left.. so I thought "wow my lucky day sia.. no need to take umbrella le.." I parked at the empty lot.. after parking I decided to bring out my laptop to see if there is any wireless service there since I am waiting for Dionna... I notice the sheltered car park is full and there is this car waiting for a lot... after connected to the internet I decided to go to the canteen to eat something while waiting... so I take my stuff and headed for the club.. Then this man who is waiting for a lot ask me "Are you a member?!" (in a very rude way) I reply "no." then he say "The sheltered lots are for members only! You never see the sign meh?!" and point to the sign.. ya I really dun know lor... we come so many times I also never notice the sign lor.. then so many times we also anyhow park wat... some more raining.. the sheltered place so dark how to see the sign.. anyway the sign is not the point lor.. so I juz lan lan and shift my van to a non sheltered place and parked there... after I shifted my van I felt so pissed off and 委屈.. the more I think of it the more angry I am.. Although I am in the wrong for parking there he also dun have to speak in such a manner mah like I drive van he purposely aim me.. anyway he only drive a very old model of Toyota wat..
(can scrap liao la.. no money cycle la.. wait ur lao pok ka spoil on the road jamming all the cars.. so inconsiderate.. but expected lor.. people who talk like that dun think they think throught their brains lor.. no brain how to be considerate.. CHEE BYE!) how rich can he be.. wat a FUCKING CHAO CHEE BYE looking down on people!! thinking I must be too poor to own the membership there....(actually true la.. but I got money also will not wan to be member there lor..) a lot of people also parked there wat.. and i dun think all is member lor.. he can just talk to me in a polite way wat.. I also never say I dun wan to move my van or wat.. he is only a member wat..(some more a member of a lousy club) not the owner of the whole club wat.. even if he is the owner of the club its not right to talk to me like that also wat... I go to the club got pay money for the services one lei... I am a consumer lei.. he can juz tell me nicely wat.. wat a fucker.. stupid idiot... gan ni na.. curse his fucking car kanna fuck other people backside.. curse his lan jiao cannot stand..( I doubt he can stand also.. old fucker..) I think he juz think that I am woman so he act fierce and bully me.. he can be fucking well go to hell.. let the devil use the fork to pierce his ass and put durain in his ass... next life be a toilet bowl so that people can shit all over him... and pee on his face... FUCK OFF!! CHAO CHEE BYE!!

After leaving the lousy club I headed for defu lane.. Seafood Paradise Restaurant to meet David, Cher and Nicole to celebrate David's mum's birthday... I already prepared an ang bao for her.. cos we dun know wat to buy for her.. I only give her a small amount..(dun wan to tell ur how much.. although Nicole say I and Cher should give her a lot from wat we win from her at the mahjong table.. we din really win a lot from her lei.. plus we got mahjong ethnic one.. on the table 不讲亲情 and 六亲不认 one.. must be professional mah...) its the thought that counts.. I was held up in a jam so I was late..(raining always jam one mah.. ya la ya la.. I left the club later then expected also la..) when I reached they almost finished eating le.. but they got leave some food for me... they leave me the ribs..(ok nice I like ribs..) the prawns..(eee y order something so yucky! cooked with so much garlic.. might as well stay home and eat galic.. a lot cheaper somemore.. yucks!) and fish..(I only like to eat the meat around the tail~! Stupid David bluff me say its the tail.. one look u know its near the stomach.. cos the side fin is there! idiot..) luckily I was not hungy la.. and the main dish I wan to eat is the 曼头 with the sauce of 金沙螃蟹。。。 and David ordered 雪鸽 for me too.. hee... think we should celebrate for her mum every year.. cos she looks happy.. oh and she din know its her birthday.. hahaha..(maybe Dave never celebrate with her before... anyway I also never celebrate for my parents.. hohoho.. )
I fold the money.. into a heart before putting it in the ang bao.. see so 有心。。 哈哈。。

I even wrote some chinese wishes on the ang bao.. “祝您身体健康,开开心心。。。十月十六日二零零七年。。。 四月April”

David's mum is so cute.. haha.. just like him.. hee.. we singing the birthday song..

The whole family except for Cookie..

All the ladies.. Bitches not included..(two there is.. hohoho..)
干妈生日快乐!